Thursday, May 14, 2009

totally LAMBERT ♥


American Idol finalists!
Say YEAAA baby!!
Kris Allen and Adam Lambert

My favsss (:
I'm so sorry to Hairul. Danny Gokey went out. Cheer up :(
But party for us :D ♥
Most of all, I LOVE ADAM LAMBERT ! {hearts}

Seni Project. I did half way. Not done. I think I only did 12% of the whole project.
See how lazy I am(:
Went with Anussha to PearlPoint just now.
Bought some colour papers and markers.
It is so darn expensive. 25gram for rm1.40
25 gram is like 2 - 3 pieces of papers?
Anussha also bought a rubik's cube.
Saw Twilight books everywhere. Ughs!
Why are people addicted to Twilight ?
Then we bought bread, french loaf for me ♥
sausage bread for Anu == lameeee. lols

Came back to my place, we sat down and did the rubik's cube.
Only managed to finish 1 colour, 1st and 2nd lines. 3rd, impossible =(
After 30 minutes of trying to solve, we gave up.
and we did our seni project. Which we gave up on it too.
Too lazzzyyy. So we decide to hear some nutty songs
to lift our spirits. Then, with a blink of an eye, its already 7.40
So its byebye time for anussha (;
"Selamat Meninggal"
- Hairul


After that, its AMERICAN IDOL time.
Sat down infront of tv and just got up 10seconds ago [:

No comments: