Thursday, May 21, 2009

ADAM, its not goodbye!



Adam Lambert is not American Idol 2009 ,
But is Idol in our hearts forever (:
WE LOVE YOU, ADAM !
Rock da' house yeaaa :D


Kris won for American Idol 2009.
I couldn't say, how I felt at that time Bala told me the results he got from his sister.
I was so, MISERABLE, INSULTED, mostly, DISAPOINTED.
It's not Adam's fault or the judges.
Its America's votes. If only,
they asked Malaysians to vote too.
I'm sure, then, Adam will win. :)
ADAMS' FANS HERE IN MALAYSIA :DD !

Adam, please held a tour in M'sia (:
Kris isn't bad. Just that I feel Adam's better.
People voted for Kris cause' he's got the looks and has a nice low voice which is JUST right for romantic songs.
But Adam is ROCK AND ROLL! Isn't that better ?

Today's English test, was AL-RIGHTTT
Essay, just smack-o-matic !
Simply zig zag, and zig zag marks it is.
Tomorrow is Sejarah and Moral.
I'm so gonna totally DIE infront of you.

No comments: