Thursday, April 30, 2009

klaudia TAG lalalala~

state ten things you like and why you like them.after you're done,tag ten people and state why you tag them.

i) my doodle people in school >:3
ii) yapyap ♥
iii) my family
iv) my handphone
v) my nawnaw :3
vi) school life
vii) movies
viii) money $$
ix) pink
x) FOOD !

REASONS
i) cause' they are all crazy and like to doodle. Such crazy people. Haiz ~ *shakehead*
ii) HIM IS EVERYTHING ♥ ! I will be dust without him ):
iii) without my family, I don't know if I'm even blogging now. I LOVE THEM ♥
iv) without handphones, no one can survive especially teens, right? xD
v) nawnaw is my blanket :3 my soft blanketttttt ~~~~~~~~
vi) its fun, friends everywhere (:
vii) MOVIE LOVER +.+
viii) "Money makes the world go round" -Las Vegas TV show xD
ix) pink is some 60% of all girls.
x) especially sushi! Puh-lease, feed me x.x!

PEOPLE I TAG
yapyap, weijing, yentheng, regina, etc etc ~ (who so ever wanna do) (:

1) The person who tagged you is: Klaudia
2) Your relationship with him/her is: Crazy lady o.o *hehe*
3) Your first impression of him/her is: cute little MONSTER! ahhh!
4) The most memorable moments with them: When we were teasing her with horse :)
5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is: "Stop meowing!" T-T ~
6) If he/she becomes your lover, you will... : o.o I will, *vomits* Just stick to Joseph, OK klaudia? ^^"
7) If he/she becomes yr lover, what should he/she improve at: Stick to JOSEPH =="
8) If he/she becomes yr enemy,what would you do: Pour glue on her chair. Let her ass stick on it :P
9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be: I asked her to stick to JOSEPH when she love horse more? o.o
10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is: eheheheh...push her to the HORSE with my bare hands!! ahahahah!
11) Your overall impression on him/her: Monster ~
12) The characteristic you love most about yourself: th most stupid person in the world
13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself: irritating
14) The most ideal person you want to be is: (klaudias' answer) =.=" LiJien !
15) For people who care and like you, say something to them: Thanks, you're a good friend (:
16) Pass this quiz to 10 people who you want to know how they feel about you.

1. Anussha
2. Klaudia
3. LiJien
4. Siobita
5. KokJun
6. Yapyap
7. Yingyen
8. HuiShan (SG friend)
9. Suzanne
10. Hairul

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with: ==" ME LA lols.
18) Is 9 a male or a female: Female :D
19) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing: o.o, I guess.
20) What is 2 studying at the moment: (GONNA SAY THE SAME ABOUT U KLAUDIA!! BWAHAHAHAHHA) She's reading on "Medicines to make horses fall in love" LALALALA!!!
21) When was the last time you had a chat with 4 : 6 hours ago (time now = 6.30)
22) What kind of music does 8 like: hm, Avril Lavigne :D
23) Does 1 have any siblings: yeap. 2
24) Will you woo 3 : AHAHAHHAHA!! NONO! She already WOO-ed with KH :D
25) How about 7 : nahh~ her boyfriend will kill me x.x
26) Is 4 single? : NO! SHE GOT 3 as a matter of fact ~
27) What's the surname of 5 : LOH
28) What's the hobby of 5 : Thinking of new designs on his hair which is also known as the Walking Tropical Rain Forest.
29) Do 5 and 9 get along well : I guess..
30) Where is 2 studying at: 3@_ (same with horse)
31) Say something casual about your eyes: Small like crab
32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5 : Me and 5 are MAJOR enemies. so no relationship developed.
33) Where does 9 live? : o.o not sure x.x
34) What colour does 4 likes: pink and purple and black
35) Are 5 and 1 good friends: you mean BOYFRIEND and GIRLFRIEND! yeap~
36) Does 7 likes 2 : hm, I think so ?
37) How did you get to know 2 : sitting next to her 2years ago. sad sad time *shakehead*
38) Does 1 have any pets: Yes, but it was given away. (cz she killed it) shh~
39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world: oo yes yes *nod*
40) Are you sexy? : nope. you mean stick sexy? xD

No comments: