Tuesday, April 28, 2009

WHY ?

For the first time I see you, I sense you are different from other people. You're like, different from the pattern. It's unique, hard to understand and confusing.The more I see you, the more I want to know you. I CANT STOP ! It's hard to understand you. Why you speak differently from other people? Why you wear differently? Why are you so well-known without snobbing, threatening or gossiping people? WHY?

When people starts getting horny, you just dont give them the answer I expect every boy will give. You just stay calm? You dont blow up easily. WHY?

Strangely, why everytime I see you, like there's no dark aura around you? No negative side? Always so bright. WHY?

Like you are someone who is very easy to talk to. Makes me feel so happy , relax and calm when talking to you. You always make jokes to make me laugh. WHY? I don't understand. Must find out more!

That time you told me you had a girlfriend. I thought in my heart, I'm sure his girlfriend must be the happiest girl in the world. But you were sad. WHY? And I found out that you actually broke up with her. You said you don't want to have anymore girlfriends because she hurt you so much.

I'm only attracted to people who likes to tell me stories. Stories about their families, friends, school life. I love it. You kept telling me stories, I wonder, are you nuts?? Telling stranger stories. WHY?

Is he crazy? Then everytime also you want to play with me? Everytime bullied me. I feel so sad.. seriously ): WHY?

But also happy in a way. Not sure why is that stupid feeling combined with a sad feeling.

But I didn't know that you felt the same way too. I'm so sorry for everything I said that really hurts you. Now, I just want to say
I ♥ YOU

No comments: