Saturday, April 25, 2009

hot hot

Welcome to Yan's Weather News. Today's weather is SPICY HOT chilli pepper. So please put in 2 cubes of ice into your drink instead of 1. Those who likes tanning can wear their bikinis' and tan on their rooftop. I guarantee the police will come. According to the news, a heavy storm will be coming. Let's wait and see.


Hot weather! Like sizzling hot.
I turned on 3 air cons at home and yet, I still feel the heat!
It's not sunny but the atmoshpere is terribly hot.
I also got a flu. x.x
Thanks to this "auntie" who sat beside me in yesterdays' show, Paroimia.
She kept sneezing and now I kept sneezing
_l_

OMGGG. Today is such a WTF day.
Sis in fury. So a *tuut*
Throwing the chair at a metal cupboard will help you release your anger?
Then please jump down the building.

the best of today is
HIM

No comments: