Tuesday, June 16, 2009

such a FK day -

It was so bad. Such bad lucks and results!
Firstly, the volleyball we played during PJ, was excellent!
Some kind of sticky glue actually STICKED onto my hands.
And it smells too!
LIKE CRAP! Or maybe it is worse than that.
WTF

I got my Science results. It was OK. Because, that is my average marks.
Follow on to Maths. I usually get 90+ for my maths.
This exams was like, 80+? Completely dropped over 10 marks?!
All because I couldn't see the "divide" under the fractions?!
Lost 10 freaking marks?!
Couldn't be MORE dissapointed than that!
WTF!

English was OK. Mr Ong kinda talked with us.
Chat about ADAM LAMBERT. WOOO~~
We discussed about singers and actors influence us, teens?
I have to agree. We are going PUNK and CRAZY !

Sejarah. My paper was like, B.
So it's abit, OKAY? For me.
I NEVER GET HIGHER THAN C in form 2.
So I guess those are good marks :)
But, LJ seemed to be too depressed over her SEJ marks.
Cheer!

BM. Oh my heavens! Hate BM.
Everyone dropped in their BM!
I didn't even improve or deprove. Same marks. ._."
I did put in effort in my BM.
Paper 2 incresed. I could get A but my paper 1.
It's so difficult! Even worse than making a car!
Ughs. How I wish no BM!
WTF!!

After school, we had Handball Against other classes.
There are only, 2 classes who participated?
So it's the FINALS.
I didn't even know how to play!
Or maybe don't even know what handball is!
I was defender and just block block block those people.
THOSE people are BIG. Like SUPER!
It takes 2 of me to block them.
WTF!!!

Not only that, they enjoy smacking people's chest (almost mine!)
and kissing people? (almost too!)
And I injured my knee
WTF!!!!

No comments: