Monday, June 15, 2009

lossss~

Wednesday 3rd June 2009
Finding the meaning of life.

We went out and hang :)
Tons of pictures dudes!
Some are hilarious!
Some are just... boringg (:




We reach there quite early. Around 9.30, if I'm not mistaken. Its so quite! Those chilling sound can make you hair stand! In blue is KLAUDIA. Dark pink is ANUSSHA. Light pink is LIJIEN. Black is SIOBITA. :)


We watched Night at the Museum 2. They laughed like crazy monkeys. I just , kinda don't understand alot x)But it's a nice movie! I don't regret it. Especially watching it with my best peeps around ;)






We went for pizza at Domino's =) yummy! but expensive =( $$ flyaway~


After that, we went for bowling. 2 rounds at Cosmic Bowl. Nice!
I mean, NOT NICE for someone who scored 0 straight ._."

BEST PICTURES!!
Cutest 2 people picture !


Most harhar-ed picture!


Oh God, please let me have a cute puppy :3


..he didn't grant my wish =(


No comments: