Friday, June 19, 2009

maybe you will understand ;)

You just need to open up your heart
and you will be able to fly up into the sky like a bird.

Every morning starts with a yawn. Then continue with a "5 more minutes, please!"
Everyday life begins when I step foot into the school compound. When I was in the school compound, first person I saw was Bala and Sherwyn. "YOOHOO!" I waved. :) Sherwyn always starts with a lame joke. Although its lame, I still laughed.

On the way to BlockG, we saw a group of guys, ganged up at the football net. "O.O, whaaa...?" And we saw Anussha, Klaudia and Hairul standing at the second floor of BlockG. Infront of our class.


Yeap, exactly there.
Then Klaudia and Anussha told us about the puppy. That was trapped at the net of the football goal. Then KeeHock went to save it. Lols. A hero. All because we forced him to :)
There's more. but something happened and all the things I typed are gone T.T
Wait for tonight! ><

No comments: