Friday, June 26, 2009

Just stating the facts (:

Gosh. Everyone's blog is abandoned! That includes mine! *gasp*
Anyway, I'm busyy :) That's the truth! Busy studying for my PMR.
I decided to blog today is because,
3A7 Won Netball competition :D ! Woots!
We beat the crap out of them.
8 - 0

We are so PROUD of Klaudia :) Cute little monster.
We are so PROUD of LiJien :) ganas Boon Boon BOOM! (Boom Boom Pow after changes!)
We are so PROUD of Siobita :) Pretty girl who blocks all the balls.
We are so PROUD of Khadijah :) Tough Girl who goes SMACK SMACK SMACK!
We are so PROUD of Sughontha :) Little, but strong
We are so PROUD of Eza :) Best Centre ever

Now, I'm so totally excited about the GENTING TRIP! Wei Yee organized a trip to Genting after PMR! Weeee~!!
Imagine! The fun we are gonna have :) And the best part is... EVERYONE IS GOING !
It's a 2 days 1 night trip. RM120+. So darn cheap!
I'm looking forward to it =)

Before I end this post,
I wanted to say
I LOVE YOU KELVIN !

No comments: