Tuesday, June 30, 2009

She is a betrayer !


I always felt that sometimes, I belong no where.
It seems that I am always destroying the beautiful picture.
Though, I'm an outcast.

Tujukan jalan untukku ;
dengan bintang yang sunyi di angkasa
.

Sorry, for all those things I said, that hurt your feelings.
Sometimes, I get carried away. Hurtful words slipped off.
I apologize for all of them. I DO NOT wish to hurt you.
I hoped that you will ignore my hurtful words as though they do not exist.
Frankly, neither do I.
I just don't see how SORRY can cure all those wounds. It's just, not enough.
You've put up to my stupid jokes, and idiotic phrases for at least 3 years.
Some, even 7 years.
These words, suits me.
RASCAL, BETRAYER, CRAP, LIAR, DESTROYER.




I missed him, so much. Ever so much.



Truth is, we didn't really win the netball competition.
Out of a sudden, they said, REMATCH.
I was like "Holy MAMA?!"
I thought, 1st place was ours, 3A7?
What is happening now? It's gone? Out from our reach?
We worked so hard! Indeed we did!
We almost cried during the match!
Are we that bad, and cruel? until, we are needed to REPLAY the sadness?
Oh, why, why and why.

No comments: