Thursday, June 18, 2009

FUNNY TIME .

Just changed my blogskin. My blogskins are all similar or about the same. It's all hotpink, white and black in colour! You noticed, didn't you? I didn't put any new songs, as I don't know any new songs. I'm not like Hairul. Who knows all the new songs. :)

Homeworks are pile-ing more and more. It's going to be a crazy month. Why am I NOT surprise? Sigh. Results are très mauvais. I don't even know how to tell my parents. They may hit the ceiling. I'm not worried about the ceiling, just worried they will go through the roof. Photo-shooting time this morning (:

We had our KKJR photo-shoot. The word "photo-shoot" sounds weird when I'm using it. It was actually at 8.30am. We reached there around 8.40am. Missed our Science project :( Which is a VERY VERY VERY sad thing. What's worse, we waited (quadriple W lols) until 8.55am. Kumana THEN showed up. Wow, ON TIME..NOT! The photographer was in a burning situation. He even blast his saliva out at Siobita. Boy, she hammered him back. Then there was this whole thing about THAT PREFECT.

WRONG TIME ?

No comments: