Friday, April 2, 2010

SEJ and PM ;D

Sejarah and Moral exams are finally over! These two are the 2 subjects I'm most afraid off! And am glad it's over. Believe it or not - I can answer those Sejarah questions :O! Proud proud proud! I never, since form 1, am able to answer even objective questions. I always shoot and pray I got the target. However, I can answer this time. It's so easy, maybe cause I studied and force myself to memorize those craps. If only I was that hardworking during PMR :/

I think I have the best sitting place ever. I'm behind Klaudia and Shobi. I can always kacau them whenever I want to :P We were having so much fun during Moral exam. Shob and Klaudia are having some kind of war. And General Shobi won over General Klauds. LOL! Shobi poked Klaudia in the ribs and I stabbed her from the back! Muahahahaha :)

During tuition, Sughontha was always being bullied by MrTeng. So this time she tried to sit away from him, so maybe he will pick on someone else who is sitting in the front. Yet, he still pick on her and tease her. So her teory failed! It was funny ;) I laughed so loud when I thought of what Daniel told me. XD

No comments: