Monday, April 19, 2010

Saturday (:

On Saturday, went over to Anussha's house for Sivik project. It's been so long since we did a project! And my brain is completely blank when it comes to projects! I haven't been using my brain since after the first term exam! What a smart ass I am :) Anussha, Siobita, LiJien and I get to work! Our group - KokJun, Klaudia, Sughontha, Sarah, Kenny, Calvin and us. The writing thing don't really worked out because -

KokJun's print out paper was left at Siobita's house, so we don't have source :O
Klaudia didn't help also!
Sughontha's books ain't helping as they don't have the notes we need =/
Sarah's notes are full with errors! x'(

So we did what we could, find more infos from the internet and then smash everything into the mahjong paper! LiJien, Anussha and Siobita were busy writing while I am busy decorating :) Check out how I deco the fan!



They said I'm a lazy bum bum ='( I'm not okay! I did help! Help to eat, muahahahas! Then Aunty asked me to help her make some pizza! She's making 6 cute little personal pan sized pizza. So I helped her. But mine failed! Only mine failed! WTF :( Then LiJien were making fun of Siobita with the paper. Then Shobi mistaken me for her, and she slapped me, kicked me, punched me, try to kill me! :O

WTF, wrong person la PLEASE! =________=

No comments: