Wednesday, April 21, 2010

ouchh.

Sweeet 16 :D It's nice! It only happens once in a lifetime! Appreciate it douche!

Today is probably the worst day of my life so far. I had a terrible fever, flu plus sore throat going on and they asked us to stand under the freaking damn hot sun during curriculum meeting :O I nearly faint, and they don't give a shit about it! Cowdungs.

Now I'm almost 39'c. I'm going to sleep soon. I hoped I will survive tonight :( I hope I will get well soon by tomorrow. I really don't want to skip school. It's really wasting my time at home! I got back my English paper 2 today. I was indeed shocked that I almost cried! I got worse than so many people in class! Those unexpected ones beat me. Damnit.

Tomorrow might be my turn for lisan. And I still had a fever plus sore throat. Please please please go away :(

No comments: