Sunday, April 4, 2010

qm.

Got up at 6.45am just for qing ming. Why is it has to be on a Sunday?? People like me want to sleep okay TT! But it was a good weather in the morning. Went to Nilai Memorial Park, where my great grandparents grave are.


Weather's awesome! Not too hot and not too dark. But I think it is TOO much for dead people, don't you think so? Tiles everywhere and so neatly cleaned. :O It's nicer than my room! Gosh.


It's like an endless world there! More than 10,000 graves I think! My great grandparents' grave is in row SDE-12. I was like SDE?! They start from AAA and mine is on SDE?! How many the heaven graves are there ? :O :O It was quite jam at the front gate, but then inside was okay. Ate ice cream and the dumbo LSH threw his leftover into the drain. Which attracted loads and loads of ants!

You know I eff-ing hate ants, right?! Ps, phobia since when I was small. I will get all itched up when I look at nests of ants. EEYER!


Can you see the black thing near the ice cream?! THOSE ARE ANTS! -'- damn. Shortly after, went to visit my grandmother's grave. Which give me tears in my eyes! SO SO SO smooky!! I was wondering, what if I die in a cemetery?! ==

No comments: