Thursday, November 26, 2009

No more home grown mangoes :(

When I woke up this morning, I saw these few people outside my window.
OMG! I totally forgot! Today they are gonna cut our beloved mango tree away :( This is a very sad part. And you still think RENOVATING is fun?
Seeing it being cut down is like..losing another family member. It's just a sad feeling. After 2hours of cutting it, then suddenly they say they can't cut through the roots.

I wonder why? Some said there's a "God" protecting it. Everytime the chainsaw tries to cut its' roots, suddenly the chainsaw will just stop working. They spend like 1hour trying to cut JUST the roots. Weird? D:

Tonight my grandpapa is gonna pray on the tree. Hope whatever is there will go away and DON'T harm me ! :(
It's now..leave-less.
Memories of the Mango Tree
1984 - 2009

No comments: