Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hometown.

Last 2 days, went back to my Aunt's HOMETOWN in Tampin, Negeri Sembilan (I think!!) LOL. Friday morning we went. Oh HOW MUCH I hate waking up in the morning! == Before we REALLY hit the road, went to Kentucky fried CHEE-KEN for brunch. I don't wanna insult it or anything. But those drumsticks are REALLY REALLY REALLY small.

It's the same size as my baby brother's palm!! And and he's 5! WTH! What kind of CHEE-KEN is that?? Then we hit the road. Cute baby Ronnie went with us (: and he's...CUTE !

The time from KL to Tampin is around 1hour to 1hour 30minutes. I'M GETTING CARSICK! Know WHY?? Cause' I'm sitting in the back of the car! WOOZY and WEEZY. D: !


We reached there around 1pm. Then we played PS2 / watch cds / eat more and more etc etc. But it's really boring there ! Cause' there's no computer / astro!! AHHH! It's like an indirect jail. But then, what can I complain? It's a KAMPUNG !

Oh Chien Huey went too. Which wont be that boring.

People who lived at "kampungs" usually sleep early and wake up late unlike in KL. I slept in 12am HAHA. and wake up at 8. Guess what? Everyone already woke up! and I'm the latest! DD:

LSH is actually a bad devil. He always bully poor little Ronnie == See the pictures.


He is actually crushing poor Ronnie. And poor Ronnie thinks LSH is playing with him! SO Innocent! EVIL MONSTER !!

This is what happens when we are all bored. D:

Breakfast for today is..

Hotdogs in a bun. I made that for LSH(: ugly but delicious. This is the FIRST time I ate a hotdog in a bun! Seriously! LOL

The giraffe pillow Ronnie is holding is called BeiBei. He named it. Isn't it CUTE?? :)

I have one too! It's called NAWNAW! HAHA. and it's a towel xD

No comments: