Sunday, November 22, 2009

What about girls?

I don't want year 2009 to end so fast. It has so many sad and happy memories. When it ends, all those memories will go with it.

Dad actually downloaded this game for me! THANKS DAD ♥ !! It's a DAMN nice game. But so DAMN hard to play! Not the games hard, it's the clues hard ! Those who love mysteries will LOVE this game ♥
Oh Siobita and Sarah! When are you two peeps gonna come to my house to play this game? I'm STUCK again! ....as usual!

Things aren't well with my family. Since our house frontyard is under renovation, everyone is depressed especially my grandfather. I think I'm the saddest person amongst my family members to see our house frontyard being renovate. I know renovating is FUN and NICE. But, what happened to our green grass? and our beloved mango tree? :( This isn't fun at all.

My house has become, environment unfriendly! But Siobita, Alu's cage is just fine. Nothing has harmed it. You can sleep inside too! It's big enough for both of you! xD

Oh well, the boys went to Genting. HOW UNFAIR is that!! They get to have fun! While we, girls especially, stayed here and sweep floors / clean the house D: We should organized a trip to SOMEWHERE! So the boys can be jealous about it! HAHA

I just bought myself a new PS2 game, Kingdom Hearts : Chain of Memories. Any idea how to play it? Cause' I have no idea! It's so DAMN hard compared to KH2. I bet Anussha is having the time of her life...in India !! HAHA I told her that I wished she could find a new Sakaii boyfriend there! BWAHAHHA :)

No comments: