Wednesday, November 5, 2008

something funny ~ :)

I've not been blogging for like, DAYS!
Maybe months! Because I'm too lazy to turn ON the computer ~ (:
Well, results are out. Mine wasn't really EXCELLENT but enough to satisfy me.
They always underestimate me. Thinking because I'm in 2A1, I'm gonna be dumb.
Now, they know.
At least my results this exam will shut their mouths for a while.
I'll be going to HongKong on Monday ~~ whoosh !
Anything you want me to buy ?
Remember to pay me ! LOL -

Spotcheck .
Spotcheck nowadays is getting more and more out of hand.
They are getting more strict. And what I mean strict means, gotta check EVERYWHERE.
Laugh-Out-Loud. If you understand what I mean.
Charisa is yelling out loud in class, saying she was touched ..? =.=

Dare you not.
We played Truth or Dare in 2A2.
Klaudia wants a Dare. So we dared her.
We dared her to kiss the part of wall, which has HER LOVER's name on it.
And we forced her to make a MUACKS sound.
She said MUUU-ACCKKKKS. LOL -

Someone shut him up !
Punethan shouted KLAUDIA LOVES ____ (can't tell)
to everyone that has PJ today.
He shouted from Block A. He ran into everyclass, and yell that phrase over and over again.
Boy, you should've look at Klaudia's face! Tomato Red (:

Pn.Chan ?
She was hospitalize. Wonder what happened.
They said she got cancer ??
That serious?! We were asked to make her GET WELL SOON cards.
Ms.Ng wanted us to show our love for PnChan.
By forcing us? LOL =.=
It was hard work for me! I'm the one who is incharge of it!
Not the monitor of stupid 2A1. =="

No comments: