Friday, November 7, 2008

THANKS !

It was fun this year. Many sadness and happiness come through me. I'd really enjoyed myself. But it I was given the choice, I would rather want last year. It's way much better. (:


Her last day .
My last day in SMKSS for this year. I shaked hands with my friends and wished them HAPPY HOLIDAYS. Though I thought it was going to be a hard year for me because I'm alone. But my friends keep me happy :)
Thanks a lot to my dearest ANUSSHA, who hasn't given up on me, although I'm dumb. KLAUDIA, the sakaii who is always crazy and making me laugh. LIJIEN, our strong taikajie. :D SUGHONTHA, my little friend ~ (: SARAH, someone to tease for. x) Thank you all !

Claps / Slaps .
Signature clap for 2A1 is a complete disaster ! They aren't very cooperative. Goo Chin Teck talks alot but doesn't know how to get any work done. The girls aren't really paying attention and the fat lady, trying to bragg. I really wanted to give all of them a slap ! Wanted to wake them up. Those ungrateful piggs =="

No comments: