Friday, October 24, 2008

DAYDREAMING !

Exam is officially OVER !!
I was really exhausted and lie on my table.
Thinking I'm gonna go 2009 next year. Another step up to success.
I was really thinking, will I earn something or loses something on my way?
Will I gain something and someone that is going to be part of my life?
Next year, Form3 year.
Already 2 years happily being in teenage life. Another happy year coming (:

My life pictures me in a rose maze.
A crazy ONE! Which direction to go to is all up to me.
Get end up in a dead end again? -.-
Turn back and start again! Do it and do it and do it until I get it right.
Picking roses on the way?
Or getting prick by thorns on the way?
I decide.

I woke up from my daydreaming.
Time to face reality. Exams are gone.
Now it's time to PARTAYYYY~

No comments: