Thursday, October 23, 2008

So much gossip :X

Tomorrow is the LAST day of exams.
After that, I can throw my bag into the ocean and burn all my books!

No more studying like a mad pigg for me !
Today, the subjects are Geography and Art(Seni).
As you may or may not know, I practically suck at both subjects.
Hooray -.-

The last period, which was suppose to be PnHaliza's period, MsTay entered our class.
Hehehehehehe, now I know why she won the MOST HATED TEACHER for 3 times in a row.
She didn't allowed us to throw our rubbish newspaper(used in Seni) in the dustbin.
She said it will make our class look dirty.
Hello! We will throw the rubbish in the dustbin before going home =.=
Then she asked us to put the rubbishes in our bag and take it home!
For what? As a sourvenior? Or something to remind us of you? =.="
She made it sound like she is LOVED in 2A1. Yeah right !

She also said that she will teach us how to sit on the chair. -.=?
What? SIT ON THE CHAIR?!?
This is too much. Let's vote for her.

No comments: