Saturday, July 31, 2010

You double cross me, you die.

Mum came and picked us up, like finally! She said she's coming at 2pm but she reached at 620pm! That was so so so so late! Ugh! Pick up grands and then head to Yummy Duck Restaurant located at Kuchai Lama, same lot as Shabu-Shabu and PappaRich :)
Boleh tahan gak! The food served there was okay, not really the excellent type. The environment is awesome! I hope every chicken rice shop I go to will have that kind of environment! Grandmama paid for our food, how sweet of her! *loves

-

After having dinner with those 2 grands, sent them back home and then head for movie! We went to MBO ;) Like finally (second time said!) I've been waiting all day long just to catch a nice movie. Bought tickets to watch SALT starring Angelina Jolie. When I queue up to buy the tickets, I saw on the monitor that in the whole cinema, only 2 seats are unavailable.
That's right, UNavailable. There's like what? 38 more empty spaces? This is the first time I've ever been to a cinema that has only 2 person in the whole room. Wow?

Honestly, the movie was awesome! KGB, FBI, CIA? So exciting just to hear about them! Makes me wanna become a professional spy too, can I? Oh whatever, it was fun!

No comments: