Sunday, December 6, 2009

Food tastes good when you eat with someone important.

Just finished reading the manga Kitchen Princess. It's such a nice story. I cried when one of the character died. Very touching story. You guys should try :)

Went to PAVILION with mummy yesterday! :D Just wanted to snap pictures and enjoy the nice scenery :) The decorations are at least better than MidValley. But it's still in need of more decorations.



But but, where's the BIG BIG christmas tree? D: Last time there used to be a VERYY big tree! T.T


We even took pictures with Santa Claus! All he does is wave his hand == It's like so...normal. At least we get free cookies from him! :D I think they are trying to promote BritishIndia or something. == the sign is quite big.


Meet one of my uncles there == I called him the PERVERTED one. and and he's 20+! ==
My 3 uncles. They are the SMART one(25+), the PERVERTED one and the ONE-WHO-ALWAYS-SMACK-PEOPLE one(19 I think). LOL

The view from 2nd floor.

After that, we head for StarBucks. Sit down for a few minutes. Then we went for MOVIE!


Watched 2012. Luckily, there isn't many people this time :) SO no long queue! The show was DAMN nice! I cried so MANY times!! WTF. The world can't end this fast!!

No comments: