Saturday, December 22, 2007

=PP

Today is don't know what chinese day (( ii cant remember xP ))
so ii go my grandmama house to have lunchiie,,
yummy!! got :-
-prawns
-duck
-fried chicken
-the 'laut' stuff...like bau yue(abalone)
&& many other dishes~

eat like dont know what only!! xD
then got lunch dessert!
guess what?? -----~~~~
CHEESE TARTS!!♥

its quite delicious~!!
then we head to Mid valley............again
but today was different
got performers dress as faeries
&& perform~

im not saying faeries are nice
but the song they sing was nice
got romantic && lively songs
wah~~... i stand until the performance finish
then we go take pictures!!
*snap snap snap*

snap a lot of pictures!!
then go kai kai
go to OLD Mid Valley~~
cause new midvalley
sell all branded stuffs
go in there && 3 whole credit card can melt to the floor

go and find a nice && cute necklace for me
to match my pink dress on Chinese New Year
=DD....my dress really nice de!!
but cant find the perfect necklace..
so nevermind~~

my mimi will buy~~ ;D (my mom's sista)
called her mimi cz last time ii like Hello Kitty
&& hello kitty got this cute sista
called Mimi Kitty~~ so called her that! ;D
&& thats all~....**

anyway...ii need the break
cause going up & down the escalator
my leg are beginning to feel sore!
OMG!!
got to go

- break time - =))

No comments: